LiveAssess has been developed over several years in partnership with Goldsmiths, University of London, as part of the "e-scape" project. The LiveAssess suite of tools include a graphics package, mind mapping tool and video/audio/image software to help you capture student creativity problem solving and collaborative skills as they happen.
- Create LiveAssess tasks using the lesson timeline tool. Setup and manage student collaboration groups for the activity and decide what type of evidence you wish to capture and when.
- Using the Exam Management System, users run LiveAssess using an easy to use online console.
- Students use the built in tools to evidence their learning at the times determined by the task. Tools include a painting tool.
- Students use the built in tools to evidence their learning at the times determined by the task. Tools include a mindmapping tool.
- The final portfolio describes the story of the students' learning in words, pictures, audio and video.