What you get
A fully managed online solution, set up and hosted by TAG:
- 200MB of space and a customisable interface for every user.
- The ability to assign tasks online to individuals, groups or whole classes.
- Online tools to add learning support resources, including SCORM content and standard base quizzes.
- The ability to link MAPS 3 portfolios to mobile devices to facilitate the capture of multimedia evidence when students are on work-placement, field trip or any situation in which access to a PC is limited.
- The brand new reflective learner Journal enabling students to keep an iterative, real-time record of their achievements and project milestones.
- The revolutionary Red Pen tool to annotate, audio annotate, mark and assess student work online.
- The centralised management and reporting of students' work and progress.
- Simple and secure Parents' Newsfeed function to engage parents in the learning and monitoring process.
- Direct and secure online coursework submissions to participating awarding bodies.